Myomax K2-7 60 Capsules
MyoMax is a Vitamin K2-7 nutrition supplement used to improve cardiac output and increased oxygenation of body tissues.
The heart is the epicenter of the body — it’s unarguably the most important organ to keep healthy as we age. According to the CDC, heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women and accounts for approximately 1 in 4 deaths every year. It is never too early to be proactive about your cardiovascular health.
K2-7 & Cardiovascular Function
As the “powerhouse” organ, we heavily depend on our hearts for optimal muscle and body tissue function. Adequate intake of vitamin K2-7 has shown to lower the risk of vascular damage because it activates what is called matrix GLA protein (MGP). MGP prevents calcium from depositing in vessel walls and joint spaces.
Vitamin K2-7 is the driver that takes free calcium from the blood, deposits from the arteries, and joint spaces sending it to the bones – thus improving cardiovascular health and bone health. In recent studies, the supplementation of Vitamin K2-7 improved cardiac output by 22% at resting heart rate and 12% at maximum heart rate. This is the definition of performance enhancement. Clinical trials have demonstrated 6-weeks of Vitamin K2-7 supplementation has the ability to increase strength, endurance, cardiovascular, and bone health.
What is in MyoMax?
- Supports healthy bone, nerve, and artery health.
- Improves cardiac output and oxygenation of body tissue
- A natural substance made in our bodies that contributes to metabolism and the digestion of carbohydrates.
- The compound that starts the Kreb's Cycle, by which our bodies make adenosine triphosphate (ATP) or energy during aerobic respiration.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Proprietary Blend 330mg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) MenaquinGold 300mcg
- Calcium Pyruvate 200mg
Other Ingredients: Pharmaceutical Grade Cellulose, Vegetable Capsule (cellulose and water)